Students will learn from industry experts through classrooms and field training about the process and best practices of installing hollow bar micro piles for soil stabilization. All aspects of hollow bar installation will be taught including the following:
- TEI Method for installation
- Grouting principles
- An overview of micro piles and soil nail design
- Step-by-step instructions on how to properly test a hollow bar micro pile
- Case studies from geotechnical contractors will be emphasized.
- Instructors also cover the operation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of each piece of equipment.
Space is limited to 32 participants and is selling out quickly. Your seat is only reserved upon payment. The price is $1850.00 per person, which includes a welcome reception, three nights’ stay at Holiday Inn Express & Suites, three catered meals a day, transportation between the hotel and the TEI facility, 16 hours of training by highly regarded professionals with a ratio of one instructor per every two students, a flash drive with all the information presented, and a certificate of completion.
For more information please visit the TEI Rock Drills website.