The successor to the classic Pile Buck Sheet Piling Design Manual, the Sheet Pile Design Book is Pile Buck’s definitive reference for the design of sheet pile walls. It covers every aspect of sheet pile design including:
- the soil mechanics and earth pressure theory involved in sheet pile design
- structural considerations
- design of both cantilever and anchored walls
- earthquake design for sheet pile walls
- seepage and hydrostatic loads
- anchor systems and tiebacks
- cofferdams, corrosion and more.
Text includes numerous worked examples and step-by-step solutions featuring various methods of design. Examples can be used with the software program SPW911.