Mammoth Carbon Products is looking for a qualified individual to become part of our Pipe & Piling Construction sales team. We are looking for a self-starter with effective sales capabilities and knowledge of the construction industry.
Mammoth Carbon Products
Founded in 2014, Mammoth Carbon Products is a distributor of carbon and stainless-steel pipe, PVF, HDPE, and H-Piling serving a wide range of markets, including midstream energy & water, transmission, petrochemical, aerospace, utilities, and construction industries in the United States with locations in Texas, North Carolina, Arizona, California, and Colorado.
Mammoth was acquired by Argonaut Private Equity in 2019. Argonaut will assist Mammoth in continuing its Construction distribution division expansion into other markets across the Northeastern US, Canada, and California. With Argonaut’s partnership, Mammoth is well-positioned to significantly impact the distribution of steel pipe and piling in North America’s growing infrastructure demands.
- Manage existing accounts and generate new business nationwide
- Coordinate ongoing management of accounts and orders through the life of a transaction
- Negotiate with suppliers to acquire the most cost-effective deals and reduce procurement expenses
- Develop and maintain long-term customer relationships
- Recommend products and logistics to customers based on customers’ needs and interests
- Identify and implement strategies to grow the sales nationwide
- Maintain customer data and development in company CRM
Education / Experience / Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (15+ years in a related field)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills, including responsiveness
- Ability to build a sales plan and work independently with little supervision
- Familiar with value-added capabilities in the tubular construction space
- Preference: existing relationships with potential customers and steel mills
- Preference: Experience in the steel tubing manufacturing industry
- Salary & Commission
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k retirement plan with up to 4% match
- Paid time off and holidays
Please send resumes to [email protected]